Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break or A-Week-of-Productivity

This year, I spent my spring break being rather productive. While I’ve always gone home for spring break, my productivity levels have usually decreased significantly while I am at home, and I really use the week off as a break.

However, I decided to use the break to my advantage this year, and I was able to not only do some of my homework, but I also spent a lot of time applying for jobs.

Over break, I read On the Road by Jack Kerouac in
preparation for one of my final papers. 
In the coming weeks, I’m attending several job fairs, so I want to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row (so to speak) so that when I attend the job fairs, I’ve already applied to the school districts I will be speaking with.

I’m really looking forward to each job fair I will be attending, and I’m hoping to apply to even more school districts over the course of the next few weeks. I’m glad that I had spring break to finally get started on the process, however, as I was finding it difficult to work on applications in between homework assignments at school.

While I did use some of my spring break for fun, I’m glad that I was able to write a few papers and read some books so that I can really enjoy the last month and a half of my college career at Miami. The more work I can get done ahead of time, the more free time I will have to spend with my friends (and work on job applications).

Despite how helpful spring break might have been in terms of getting everything in order, I’m looking forward to heading back to classes next week and finishing out the rest of the semester.


As cliché as it may be, this semester really has flown by already, and I know that the next month and a half will go by even faster. I just want to be able to enjoy the few weeks I have left at Miami before I graduate and move on to the next step. 

No comments :

Post a Comment