Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break without the Spring

This week was spring break, but the weather wasn’t very spring-like for me and most of my friends who also went home for break. A lot of my friends woke up to snow on the ground, making for a very chilly spring break.

Photo I took in the Formal Gardens on
campus last spring.
Hopefully once we return to Oxford for the rest of the semester spring will finally appear and all the snow flurries will dissolve (at least until winter).

In terms of the rest of the semester, April is looking like it will be a very busy month because of papers and projects. I intended to use my spring break to get ahead on all of these projects, but…

“The best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry.” –Translated from Robert Burns poem, “To a Mouse.”

At least, however, most of my friends have just as much work as I do over the next month and a half, so I’ll have company for the many days I intend to spend at the library.

However, a break in this dreadful wintery weather would certainly make these assignments a lot easier…

No comments :

Post a Comment