Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Love and Honor

Tomorrow, I graduate.
I know a lot of seniors step on the seal after
they finish their last final/assignment,
but I still don't feel like I can. 


Thank you to everyone who has supported me and helped me throughout the past four years. I appreciate everything you have done for me, and it's because of your help that I have been able to accomplish all that I have.

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to come to college, and it's hard to believe that it's already over; yet, I'm surprisingly looking forward to donning my cap and gown tomorrow. I'm ready. 


Miami has continuously surprised me with all the doors that it has opened for me, and that is something that I will never take for granted. Miami has afforded me with so many incredible experiences, and I'm so lucky to have come here. 


While the past four may not have always been easy, the struggles were always worth it.


I may be ready, but I still cannot believe that the day I've been waiting for is here. 

Tomorrow, I graduate. 

I appreciate all of the opportunities that Miami has provided me with, but now it's time to move on to the next adventure -- whatever that might be...

1 comment :

  1. Great post actually. I want to share this post to everyone. Thank you very much.
    English Classes Miami

    ReplyDelete