Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Tis the Season to be Thankful

As a college student, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I’m thankful for my family, who has always offered me their love and support, no matter how difficult I may have been.

I’m thankful that I have the opportunity to go to college and pursue a degree in something that I am passionate about. And by attending college, I’ve been able to meet so many incredible people, many of whom have become friends.


I’m thankful for such a wide network of friends who have become my family away from home.

I’m thankful for professors who push me to be better than I can be, and who push me to think outside of the box and look at the world from a new perspective, no matter how challenging I may find their classes

I’m thankful for all the incredible opportunities I’ve been presented with, and that I’ve been able to participate in many of them, as a lot of these experiences have forced me to grow.

I’m thankful for my job, and the incredible people I work for, as without them, I wouldn’t be keeping a blog, nor would I be able to utilize my creative skills as much as I have been able to. In addition, I wouldn’t have learned so much about the digital world, which is knowledge I can apply to my classes, and other real-world situations.

I’m thankful that I have a roof over my head and that I live a comfortable life, surrounded by people who love and care about me.

While I could continue this list, and expand on everything I already listed, I challenge you to think about what you have to be thankful for in this season of thankfulness. 

No comments :

Post a Comment