Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Halfway Through

Now that finals are over, it’s hard to believe that I’m halfway through my college career. But now, I can start to look forward to next semester, when I’ll be in my cohort and I’ll have the opportunity to be in schools.

In addition to my cohort classes, I’m also taking ENG 301 (History of the English Langauge), which is a class that I’ve been trying to take since I started college. While the topic may sound unappealing to a lot of people, I can’t wait to learn more.
Collage I made of photos from my sophomore year.

As I look back on this semester, I realize that as much work as it was, it was one of the best semesters I’ve had thus far. I enjoyed all my classes, and the fact that they all pertained to my major and minor made it that much more exciting.

Over the course of the next 4 semesters that I have here, all of my classes,will directly relate to both my major/minor, which is something I look forward to.

While this may have been my best semester so far, I also realize that it was one of the most stressful. But from all the stress, I learned that I have a better work ethic than I thought. 

Even so, I can't believe how quickly my first two years in college have gone. It's crazy that I’m already done with my sophomore year. I really don’t know where the time went, as cliché as that may sound.

The biggest thing I’ve learned about college thus far, is the importance of being open to new experiences and embracing change. Some of the best memories I’ve made come from my ability to do both of those things.

I look forward to my next two years at Miami and I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

Thank you to everyone who has kept up with my blog this year – I appreciate your support! Have a great summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment